Heli-Success 2012

Bad news is for 2012 you've already missed it, it was in February. But if it was a slip of the finger and you intended to write 2013, well, it's going to be in Vegas again. March 4th through the 7th.

http://www.rotor.com...LIEXPO2013.aspx

Those dates are for Heli-expo, which will hopefully have a Heli-success light again. Watch for around November for the full blown Heli-success in. I'm sure planning is in the works, Lyn is the mastermind behind the event so watch for him to respond or PM him.

Sorry about that, I guess I read that wrong.

Funny cause I went to both Heli Success and Heli Expo, and I originally read the post as Heli Expo....just the mind playing tricks behind our backs!

• 2 weeks later...

Never thought of the under 21 thing. Don't see why not but no booze for you.....

Dates are to be announced soon but look to be first weekend in November.

Edited by JDHelicopterPilot

Never thought of the under 21 thing. Don't see why not but no booze for you.....

JD- Starting Sat Nov3rd is what you told me via fb!

My apologies for not catching this post sooner.

The 5th annual - two day HeliSuccess Career Development Seminar is November 4 - 5, 2012. It is in Vegas again this year. Lot's of reasons we use Vegas as the host town..........

Seats will be available on July 1, 2012.

More info:

http://www.thehelicopterstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CDS1

http://www.justhelicopters.com/tabid/233/Default.aspx

http://www.verticalreference.com/CareerDevelopment/SeminarJobFair/tabid/67/Default.aspx

If you have any questions, please drop me an email at lyn.burks @ rotorcraftpro.com

Looking at the schedule I definitely want to try and make it, the night life will definitely be lame though!

Looking at the schedule I definitely want to try and make it, the night life will definitely be lame though!

It is well worth it! There is plenty to do in Vegas without drinking.

I suggest making plans early, it will save you money, and the seats will fill up fast.

... the night life will definitely be lame though!

Under 21 I believe you can still go to the Gun Store on Tropicana and shoot a machine gun, or go to the speedway and race a Lamborghini,...and, of course, there's always the Crazy Horse?

:D

Under 21 I believe you can still go to the Gun Store on Tropicana and shoot a machine gun, or go to the speedway and race a Lamborghini,...and, of course, there's always the Crazy Horse?

Yea, and exactly how much does the Lambo cost? lol

Yea, and exactly how much does the Lambo cost? lol

Five laps for the price of one hour in a 44,...but its awesome! Shooting the Thompson is also pretty sweet and even at a buck a buttet, it was still cheaper than renting a .44mag at my local gun shop,...and a lot more fun! I'm affraid the cheapest thing in Vegas is probably the buffet? Although, even in Vegas, "a buck is still enough...at the nudy bar"!

I think there are two different of those "locked up" or "jail" type shows here. With a bit of effort, there is a chance a few VR members might make it on TV. Remember to go big or it will probably get cut out in the editing room.

But not too big as to where your helicopter career is ruined. Creativity is going to be the key here

If it's go big or go home, I'll stay home. Actually it might work out that I'll be able to attend. I would enjoy that !

Got my airfare and hotel lined up! Staying at the Riviera. Got a great deal on Expedia. Roundtrip air and hotel from Friday to Tuesday for about $350.00 (from Denver). Can't wait to meet some of you folks! When not at the event, you can find me at the blackjack tables!

Got my airfare and hotel lined up! Staying at the Riviera. Got a great deal on Expedia. Roundtrip air and hotel from Friday to Tuesday for about $350.00 (from Denver). Can't wait to meet some of you folks! When not at the event, you can find me at the blackjack tables!

Nice that you have your trip all planned, just don't forget to sign up once Lyn opens up registration. It sells out EVERY year and there are plenty that want to attend and can't.

Just a word of advice though. Never leave your group to go back and grab a jacket....bad things can happen. Thanks DP !

• Like 1