Fudging the logbook

Man, I love this,...he insults me out of nowhere, I respond in kind, and I'm the one everyone pounces on!

Are you 14 years old? You managed to take a discussion on the logging of flight time from a simple question and answer to "f*ck you too buddy!" and you think that's "in kind?" In kind to what, exactly?

That you're defending your choice only compounds the problem.

• Like 1

Man, I love this,...he insults me out of nowhere, I respond in kind, and I'm the one everyone pounces on! :rolleyes: <_<

You complain. You get an honest response. Then you get offended by hearing said honest response. Then you give ridiculous defensive response with no conversational value. Then you complain that everyone is against you. Am I getting that right? Furthermore, you proposed a question and dug for the response you wanted to hear. Then when some body shoots your theory down and you don't get the response you want (which came from others good judgement and past experience) You continue to make the same argument again, again, and again. Finally when somebody like me tells you to stop being a wuss you get defensive and lash out.

Yup, sounds pretty standard for my generation.

You complain. You get an honest response. Then you get offended by hearing said honest response. Then you give ridiculous defensive response with no conversational value. Then you complain that everyone is against you. Am I getting that right? Furthermore, you proposed a question and dug for the response you wanted to hear. Then when some body shoots your theory down and you don't get the response you want (which came from others good judgement and past experience) You continue to make the same argument again, again, and again. Finally when somebody like me tells you to stop being a wuss you get defensive and lash out.

Yup, sounds pretty standard for my generation.

Don't know what I did to get your panties so in a bunch, but I reiterate post #252!

Are you 14 years old? You managed to take a discussion on the logging of flight time from a simple question and answer to "f*ck you too buddy!" and you think that's "in kind?" In kind to what, exactly?

That you're defending your choice only compounds the problem.

I disagreed with a guy, he threw an insult, I threw back! You don't like it, tough sh*t!,...get a life man!

Ok... now I'm wondering where the moderators are. Clearly you two girls can't play nice. People piss me off on this forum every day. I have not, as of yet, told anyone "f*ck you too buddy!" (although I came very close to saying something similar to Avbug recently, but it was admittedly against my better judgement and not in good taste so I removed it). My point: Learn to accept that not everyone is going to be easy on you. Not everyone is going to agree with you. Not everyone is going to see things the way you do. And last but certainly not least, there are TONS of assholes out there that you just cannot get along with no matter how you try. Keep in mind that these individuals view you in much the same way as you view them: Despicable.

Once you realize all this, have a good laugh, crack a beer, and do something that relaxes you. You just CANNOT be right ALL the time.