Combat Medic TV series Nat Geo

I would watch it no matter what branch was highlighted, I even like watching the Coast Guard rescue shows. Having pride in your job is great but, I don't think that is grounds to negate what others are doing. Maybe my views would be different if I were a combat rescueman.

As far as the comment "Shut the f*ck up", sorry, I found that funny. AF maintainers talk that way to each other all the time, perhaps the sun on the ramp thickens the skin more than I thought.

• Like 2

Yeah I lol'd at the bike thing too. Sorry "Sir" but your 600rr does not do 0-60 in under 2 seconds, but it was a nice bike none the less.

Episode 3 had some really good footage. An army COP was grenaded and partially overrun and the PJ's took out a bunch people and got them back to a naval hospital. Great show to watch. It's tough to see soldiers injured like that but it's cool to see them being picked up and transported to get medical aid.

The next one has a kid with a GSW to the head, not sure I'll be able to watch parts of that one.

I'm glad you guys have witty banter but use another thread to take out your internet aggressions on.

This is a Combat Rescue thread, not lets talk about each others moms thread, I like to talk sh*t too but you guys are both just annoying and It's getting old scrolling through your sh*t talking to see what other people are actually posting about the show.

• Like 1

You're right, the 0-60 time of the 600rr is the real discussion of this thread.

Copy all.

The bike scene was the first part of episode 3 so I'm not really sure where you are trying to go with this. We were just talking about what the LT said about his bike.

My entire post was about the show.