22 replies to this topic

#21 Creep0321

Creep0321

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 00:42

Velcro rank is a must. Doublecheck 670-1 on whether you can have sewn on name/Army with velcro rank, I cant remember if its an all or nothing deal.

Sew on your name/army leave rank Velcro, for WOCS. After that, sew on rank. If you dont have them sewn on you have to remove them every night its a pain.

Swift, Silent, Deadly.

#22 wheelsup

wheelsup

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:03

Velcro rank is a must. Doublecheck 670-1 on whether you can have sewn on name/Army with velcro rank, I can’t remember if it’s an all or nothing deal.

Yeah 670-1 will not help you at WOCS, they have all kinds of weird rules.

like everyone said, sew on US and nametape and have the velcro patch back on before you even report (and just wear your current rank until they tell you otherwise).

#23 Tanner37

Tanner37

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, Animal Medicine

Posted 18 November 2017 - 20:31

I'm at wocs right now, making good use of these phone rights lol. Your gonna be wrong pretty much every day for a couple days before they start to let up. The most recent 5 week course got over 300 spot reports on D-Day lol lots of tac probation. It's a good time haha
  • MuffinMan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

DevoreHome200Genesys VR Forum 200PBH_HeliHarbor200HeliHelmets-VR HomeMaunaLoaVRHome200NFCVRForum200HomeColoradoHeliOpsHome200Able_VRHOme200PrecisionVRForumHome200