• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 CWard

CWard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 17:58

Unfortunately I have to go back to redo my blood work. I've heard the returns can take a couple months depending on their workload.

#22 Cumbow

Cumbow

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 18:04

Unfortunately I have to go back to redo my blood work. I've heard the returns can take a couple months depending on their workload.

Thats insane. My cut off date is the 29th. Interviews are Feb. 5th. Im trying to stay on top of them to make sure I hit that date. What did you have to go back to do blood work for??

#23 Cumbow

Cumbow

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 18:04

Thats insane. My cut off date is the 29th. Interviews are Feb. 5th. Im trying to stay on top of them to make sure I hit that date. What did you have to go back to do blood work for??
  • Cumbow likes this

#24 CWard

CWard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 18:20

My hematocrit level was .2 low. Which is my fault. I barely ate the day before and then fasted for the blood draw. Inconvenient lesson learned.

Hopefully you can get yours back in time. Luckily there's a WOFT board every other month scheduled.

#25 Cumbow

Cumbow

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 18:34

My hematocrit level was .2 low. Which is my fault. I barely ate the day before and then fasted for the blood draw. Inconvenient lesson learned.

Hopefully you can get yours back in time. Luckily there's a WOFT board every other month scheduled.

Get some food in you and you will be fine. Yeah hopefully! If you knew my horror story like the other 50% of those on here with stories then youd be begging to get in ASAP. Good luck to you.

#26 CWard

CWard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 18:40

I've been working with my recruiter for 12 months now. It's been one hell of a process. I imagine there are far worse stories than mine.

As for the blood I'm not worried. The Marine Corps tested every year and I never had any issues. Just a bone headed mistake on my part.

#27 Rzrbak63

Rzrbak63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 00:28

My physical was ready to go nearly two months after part 2. I didnt have any waivers but I did have to see a cardiologist in between parts 1 and 2. Check around the usarec website and give a call if its been a while. I wouldnt recommend rushing anyone but asking around isnt the worst plan in the world.

#28 mike0331

mike0331

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Freedom & 'Merica
  • Company working for:Prior USMC Infantry, Law Student

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:01

This summer it only took them 2 weeks to get me my stamped phys -- and that was with my disability rating for back and knees. I was pretty surprised. Good luck

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

NFCVRForum200HomeDevoreHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200Able_VRHOme200Spectrum_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200ColoradoHeliOpsHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeMaunaLoaVRHome200