93 replies to this topic

#21 Jlopez13

Jlopez13

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 13:56

Anyone have their package fully prepared,submitted and board ready?

#22 texmex11x

texmex11x

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 14:44

no nothing yet, I have a hunch but no board ready status. 

#23 zsmith15

zsmith15

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 15:08

If you were on the board for July and were NS then you're automatically board ready for September. Currently my situation.

#24 T4C

T4C

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 17:30

My Packet is done and the only thing Im waiting on is a dependency waiver to come back. Expecting it any day now.

#25 Patr1ots8

Patr1ots8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:59

Yes, are you active duty? It took them about 3 weeks after my corrections were submitted to receive a board ready status.

#26 T4C

T4C

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 15:22

Does anyone know if the system needs to show Board Ready status before the 26th deadline or is the 26th just the deadline to have submitted?

#27 parking

parking

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 14:44

Anyone know for the Civilian WOFT side, what the deadline submission dates are for this September board? I know the USAREC site is only for AD.

#28 rob.pet21

rob.pet21

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 16:01

Was told this past week my packet was sent to proponent for the AFS waiver. What's the turnaround looking like?

The recruiters waited 3 weeks to send me any updates on corrections so I'm a little irritated.

#29 texmex11x

texmex11x

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 16:17

Was told this past week my packet was sent to proponent for the AFS waiver. What's the turnaround looking like?

The recruiters waited 3 weeks to send me any updates on corrections so I'm a little irritated.

Bro, it's aggravating how long recruiters will sit on something before bringing it up. I think I posted earlier on this thread the turn around for waiver, someone replied with a link to the answer. 

https://recruiting.a...WOR/WAIVER_ETP/

#30 rob.pet21

rob.pet21

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:51

Bro, it's aggravating how long recruiters will sit on something before bringing it up. I think I posted earlier on this thread the turn around for waiver, someone replied with a link to the answer. 

https://recruiting.a...WOR/WAIVER_ETP/

Yeah it was kind of irritating. The recruiter said 4-6 weeks as well, I was just hoping there was a shorter timeline because I was trying to get into the September board.

#31 Commodian

Commodian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 15:47

Hello all,

Received my Board Ready email yesterday 20190818 after submitting on 20190715 and sending in corrections on 20190717. So, a month after submitting corrections.

GT: 125
SIFT: 49
APFT: 286
EDUCATION: 59 Credits
MILITARY: 7 years, 11B, SSG
FLIGHT: None
LORS: Company (O4), BN (O5), and CW4 Aviator
Solid NCOERs and no waivers

Good luck to all!

#32 Jlopez13

Jlopez13

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 13:03

I just got news from my recruiter that a memo came out saying the September board was cancelled. Has anyone heard or can verify this? I'm a civilian.

#33 texmex11x

texmex11x

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 14:38

I just got news from my recruiter that a memo came out saying the September board was cancelled. Has anyone heard or can verify this? I'm a civilian.

Don't be doing this to me right now!

Ask to look at it physically cause as I'm typing, I am working with my recuiter finishing some last-minute updates. Literally overheard him on the phone with the USAREC NCO who gathers packets and mentioned needing my updates by Thursday so he can get me a board ready status.

#34 Jlopez13

Jlopez13

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 14:42

Dont be doing this to me right now!

I'm just trying to make sure because it was pretty heartbreaking to hear that after missing 2 boards. I'm hoping someone can clear it up.

#35 Commodian

Commodian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 16:04

I just made two calls to two different Warrant Officer Recruiters (JBLM and Fort Jackson); both said that they have not received any memorandum and are continuing to push packets to Proponent. One even chuckled at the idea of a board being canceled. 

#36 Pmortillo

Pmortillo

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 12:29

Deadline to get the packet in is September 2nd?

#37 z0na

z0na

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 15:59

They are definitely not cancelling this board. The Pilot deficit is huge. 153A is getting boarded everytime through the end of this FY and all of next FY. You can even reference the USAREC website for the board schedule. You can read the Army Times article that came out 7 AUG in regards to the deficit. Keep pushing those packets forward!

#38 T4C

T4C

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:14

For Civilians, does anyone know about the process for checking board ready status? My recruiter didnt seem to know anything about how to check it when I asked him. He said when we went up to the Battallion level and submitted my packet there meant it would go before the board. Can anyone help shed some light on this? Everything in my packet is done and approved and I just want to make sure that it wont miss the board.

#39 texmex11x

texmex11x

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 11:22

For Civilians, does anyone know about the process for checking board ready status? My recruiter didnt seem to know anything about how to check it when I asked him. He said when we went up to the Battallion level and submitted my packet there meant it would go before the board. Can anyone help shed some light on this? Everything in my packet is done and approved and I just want to make sure that it wont miss the board.

So I want to say board ready status' are posted in a type of portal your recuiter should have access too. In that portal will be a list of correction. I was going through corrections last week with my recruiter so I saw a thing or two. With that said BN will QC the packet then send it to BDE then to USAREC for a final scrub by a SFC who will update the status to BR or someothere code (BR is really the only important one). Keep pestering your recuiter if he is a professional he will not mind, my recuiter doesnt mind all my DMs, he actually encourages it. With that said do not take words for an answer on your packet, I did that and failed to even get looked at back in May. The packets are reviewed thursday and an update send out to be viewed every friday per my recuiters observations on periodical updates on the portal. 

Update on me, waiting still on my waterfowl waiver, appearently its being "expeditied" but again its just words, the only important thing is that it gets done this week? For any civilian applicants reading, does anyone have an knowledge of getting a BR status between the updates deadline and the actual board date and still being looked at for said board? 

#40 Pmortillo

Pmortillo

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 11:54

^ My exact question. If I dont receive a BR status by the updates deadline will I still be considered for September board?
  • texmex11x likes this

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

LakeSuperior200FreeFlight_Home200BLR 200HeliHelmets-VR HomeMaunaLoaVRHome200Guidance Home 200Spectrum_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200PrecisionVRForumHome200