2013 HeliSuccess

I'll be in by 7, not sure if my sitter will be there by then though... My trip turned into a family reunion, oh well, I got a sitter and a free condo for myself and four other attendees. And they all understand what I'm going for.

Edited by gary-mike

We will have a VR get together at the Pub one night and i hope you all can come, it's always a lot of fun and a great place to meet PLU.

Hey kyMtnHI,

Are you and the VR group still getting together and if so, which night? Im coming in Saturday around 3pm and am unfortunately traveling by myself so Im all up for meeting new people and not hanging out in the hotel by myself :rolleyes:

There are a ton of us leaving Denver tomorrow, we should all be there by 4pm. We will plan to hang out at the Pub around 7 or so. If you are there please stop in and day hello.

dp

Nevermind on my last quote! Didnt see this till now so that asnwers my question.

and not hanging out in the hotel by myself :rolleyes:

No reason to let that happen! There is a social event Sat night after the FAAST event, then we usually get the VR group together Sunday night, then those that want to fly to LA have a great dinner event planned on Monday!

No reason to let that happen! There is a social event Sat night after the FAAST event, then we usually get the VR group together Sunday night, then those that want to fly to LA have a great dinner event planned on Monday!

Awesome. Well I will definitely be down to hang out and meet everyone both nights.

EHHH GOLDY-

Bring me back FAAST slides and PPT presentations (electronic copies better, paper good).

Please.

Or else.

Would much rather be there with you guys 'n gals than doing what I'm having to do. Hope you all have fun at Heli$uccess and find it very worthwhile.

-WATCH FOR THE PATTERNS, WATCH FOR THE WIRES-

Well crap. Wish I would've known everyone was at the tavern last night! I ended up gambling and coming up $40 so I guess it wasn't all bad lol

I'm in the same boat as a couple others on here: in Vegas by myself. I'll be at the faast brief tonight for sure though.

Well crap. Wish I would've known everyone was at the tavern last night! I ended up gambling and coming up $40 so I guess it wasn't all bad lol

I'm in the same boat as a couple others on here: in Vegas by myself. I'll be at the faast brief tonight for sure though.

About 10 of us met for breakfast this morning. We all need to be sure to meet up during the faast social tonight.

About 10 of us met for breakfast this morning. We all need to be sure to meet up during the faast social tonight.

Leaving town now so I'll just be making it for social hour. Anyone know the dress attire for this evening as I'll just be making it in time and was planning to show up in what I'm wearin.... Jeans and sneakers

Hey All,

HeliSuccess is going great, it's been awesome to meet some of the new folks from VR and to catch up with old friends.

We will have the VR get-together this evening at the Pub, it is now called 'Wicked Vickie's' and is on the first floor by all the one-armed bandits. We plan to meet about an hour after the Sessions close for the day.

Hope to see you all there.

dp

HeliSuccess is going great.. i think it just keeps getting better!

Here are some shots from the first day, i'll get more posted soon and put them in a picassa album for those that don't do Facebook.

Most of the photos were taken by Jason!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.682435445109260.1073741962.168764329809710&type=1

Helisuccess was just horrible, if you have never been don't do it!

People that were there understand that this could be nothing but sarcasm. If you didn't pick up on that, well then it remains a golden secret for those that attend. Can't wait for next year!

• Like 1