Nov 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

I just found this message board.

I was on the November board and was selected.

For what it is worth, here are my stats:

ASVAB: 98/ 132 GT
SIFT: 69
APFT: 287
College: B.A., U.S. History, 3.7 GPA
Flight Time: None
LoRs: Texas State Representative Larry Phillips, CW5, CW3, O-4, Ecclesiastical leader

Battalion Board: 75/75, really good comments

Prior Service: None

Waivers: Had to get LASIK and wait 6 months
Other: Eagle Scout; fluent in Spanish

Nice to finally get the show on the road after waiting for over a year with eye surgery and what not. Look forward to meeting everyone soon who was on the November board.

-larsen89

• Like 1

Yes, FQ-NS. January Board for me. Biggest disappointment in a very long time.

The same thing happened to me in September. I'm assuming that when I updated my packet and improved where I could (advice from l3uller and I'm glad I took it), maybe they saw that I was more serious than what was first assumed upon my initial look.

But yeah man, I know exactly what you're going through. Keep your head up and stay as positive as you can. Second time's a charm.

The same thing happened to me in September. I'm assuming that when I updated my packet and improved where I could (advice from l3uller and I'm glad I took it), maybe the saw that I was more serious than what was first assumed upon my initial look.

But yeah man, I know exactly what you're going through. Keep your head up and stay as positive as you can. Second time's a charm.

What did you improve on? Im planning on adding more college, weapons update, etc.

What did you improve on? Im planning on adding more college, weapons update, etc.

My APFT was pretty low compared to other people I was seeing on here. Bumped that up 25 points.

Also, the Air Force's Community College would only send transcripts to educational institutions until July of this year when they changed the policy.

So I was able to get it sent to my house and add about 26 credit hours to my packet. (Still no degree but it bolstered the previous 22 credits)