Nov 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

rickdarnell25 rickdarnell25, my offense was a college dare of shoplifting from Wal-Mart. The item was less than $100 and I was fined $50 and given twenty hours of community service to which I answered phones for the Red Cross. Something VERY STUPID and definitely not proud of it. Battalion seemed to share my sentiment of admitting my mistake and moving on. But that was my blemish. The Major that called me to inform me of my NS status in September said that USAREC passed over everyone with a moral waiver. I am certainly hoping that they are "shorter" November than they were September.

Like rickdarnell25 and 2ndGenArmyAviator, this is also my second look. I'm so hopeful that my observation I made to Justine holds true (that they need to open the floodgates by raising the acceptance ratio).

Something about an official memo from NGB stating that Army has reduced flight seats across the board by 25% might turn that into a trickle (that and we discuss the current climate here at Rucker daily ). I am not trying to be a jerk, just stating that fact that seats went from 1200 to 900 for FY14. That's RA and reserve components both WO and commissioned. Something your recruiters might not know. Best of luck to all applicants just be realistic about the current climate.

At the end of the day, what will be, will be. Don't let numbers get you down. Hopefully, you've submitted your best effort; I know I did. Let the rest take care of itself. Don't stress anymore or be discouraged. It won't change the results anyway. #be blessed #be confident

• Like 1

Does anyone have a copy of the memo yet?? I didn't hear anything from my recruiter last time and I had to find out from someone on here... Then when the Battalion called me, again not my recruiter... It was like a week and a half later.. So if anyone hears anything or gets a copy of the memo could you please share with me? My name is Shaun Cordell. Thanks!!