Nov 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

If you were NS in July, you would have been reboarded in September. If NS again in September you're not looked at again unless you choose to resubmit. I'd make sure you were in fact looked at in Jul/Sep, because another possible explanation is your packet has been sitting at your recruiting battalion for the last 6 months next to l3uller's and you were never actually boarded.

• Like 2

For civilians, is there a packet deadline for the USAREC Board? My goal is to be on the January 13th USAREC Board, but my Battalion Board convenes a few days prior to this. Can my packet be submitted a few days before the USAREC Board?

Did my Bn board 2 business days prior to the USAREC board. I was selected. Definitely not typical, just ask 13uller. He will tell you all about it. So, it can happen but I wouldn't count on it. I made it a point to ask the President of the board if my package would be at Ft. Knox for the USAREC board. That may have made a difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...