Nov 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

Guys/gals, I'm not on this board, but am refreshing often with you on my cp while at work. lol.

Having just gone through Officer selection myself for the AF (select, decided Army was best career), I know how grueling this is. Good luck and congrats to those who are already favorably notified.

Heres to open slots for the first board of FY14!

Heard from my recruiter today. Said there was a mistake made at Battalion with my packet and the board did not look at it. He is still trying to find out what happened.

He did tell me there were only 24 applicants for this board and only three were not selected. I am guessing that he was talking about civilian only.

Looks like January for me.

Scott

• Like 1

Also, just a note of how amazing this forum is that I found out from a fellow applicant on the same board that I was selected before my recruiting battalion did. Too funny.

Congrats dude, about friggin time!

Congrats dude, about friggin time!

Haha my thoughts exactly. When everyone heard first thing this morning and I hadn't heard anything at the end of the day I thought it was September all over again. But here's to hoping I don't have to do what you're doing right now, waiting forever to start WOCS. I'm ready to get this party started.

Haha my thoughts exactly. When everyone heard first thing this morning and I hadn't heard anything at the end of the day I thought it was September all over again. But here's to hoping I don't have to do what you're doing right now, waiting forever to start WOCS. I'm ready to get this party started.

Yup 74 days till swear in. But I would rather wait than go through boot camp again. My first experience was none too pleasant.

Well, I have gotten word from a fellow board member and selectee that I was a NS on this board as well so apparently I am one of the three. Congrats to everyone here who was and will be selected and good luck to you all along the way. I turn 33 in January so I won't have the time to wait out the six months for a third attempt. Thank you very much to everyone for looking out for a fellow pilot :)

Good luck to all!

Well, I have gotten word from a fellow board member and selectee that I was a NS on this board as well so apparently I am one of the three. Congrats to everyone here who was and will be selected and good luck to you all along the way. I turn 33 in January so I won't have the time to wait out the six months for a third attempt. Thank you very much to everyone for looking out for a fellow pilot :)

Good luck to all!

Sorry to hear. What would you wager the reason to be?