7 replies to this topic

#1 Abazi21

Abazi21

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 23:29

I know that it is a bit early. I figured that this could be used as a platform for last minute questions, introductions and advice. The floor is your's.

I apologize for jumping the gun, but as the time grows near, the more excited I become.

• Anatalias likes this

#2 rob.pet21

rob.pet21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 21:42

The only thing I'm really slightly concerned about is the physical. It's the only part of the process I can't find a specific answer to. I had my flight surgeon upload all my info into the AERO database, and when I registered to track it, all it says is "In Progress". Is that what it should say when the information is passed off to Rucker? I'm going to be TDY in Europe for all of June, so I'm trying to make sure my stuff is complete so I can submit it when I get back in July.

#3 rams2495

rams2495

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:18

Yes. I think mine took a week for it to be stamped good.

#4 z0na

z0na

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 18:24

I posted this number in another forum on here.. here is the bottom line. Call this number. Its the number directly to the office of the flight surgeon who stamps your physical as qualified or not. If they have it, awesome. If not, politely annoy your flight surgeon until they submit it to rucker. 3342550750. The flight surgeon at rucker will upload it into the AERO system and it will say whether or not youre qualified or disqualified.
  • rob.pet21 likes this

#5 rob.pet21

rob.pet21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:28

I posted this number in another forum on here.. here is the bottom line. Call this number. Its the number directly to the office of the flight surgeon who stamps your physical as qualified or not. If they have it, awesome. If not, politely annoy your flight surgeon until they submit it to rucker. 3342550750. The flight surgeon at rucker will upload it into the AERO system and it will say whether or not youre qualified or disqualified.

I emailed them earlier this week, and actually got a response. They have my stuff. I'll have to wait until I can get behind a workstation since the website doesn't allow me access from abroad. (TDY)

#6 Littleblue411

Littleblue411

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:43

Do you think if I have questions on ICL surgery, that they will have the most recent published regulations

#7 JerryN12

JerryN12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 14:05

Got my FDME done on Jun 11th so I'm not really expecting my packed to be ready for Sept but here goes:

As a street-to-seater, should I be worried about not having military LOR's? I have two college professors and an Air Force O-1 pilot (not because he's military but because he's known me well my entire life). Would you all recommend I push hard to find aviation Os/WOs to write me a letter? Would it be more beneficial to submit additional LORs from civilian life? Any advice is appreciated. 

#8 Flyboy365

Flyboy365

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 58 minutes ago

Is anyone else having trouble getting the UF 601-210.12 Transmittal form? I cant seem to find it anywhere, been on a few gov sites and .12 doesnt seem to exist. Any help would be great!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

LakeSuperior200PrecisionVRForumHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeGenesys VR Forum 200Spectrum_VRHome200FreeFlight_Home200BLR 200Guidance Home 200