Nov 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

Now, just to clarify, this is only a list to put a designator next to correct?

Not people who have been selected just yet?

Want to make sure so I don't jynx myself.

Not sure I understand the question. This is just like the list I made in the Sept board where I made a list of everyone on the board. Then, after the board convened, we updated the statuses as they became available. It's just so you don't have to scroll all over the place and switch pages (because this thread will grow by about 10 pages between today and Friday haha) just to see who was selected.

anxiety is riding high and I'm not even on this board! Good luck to everyone! I hope there are enough slots for all of us to get in! I figured it's about time to create a new thread for the Jan folks and leave you boys to it for Nov. I'll be looking out for you selectees! :D

It was definitely strange this morning knowing that a few people were judging everything I've done in my life up to this point and would determine the course of the rest of my life past this point.

Definitely a heavy way to think of it. Good luck to those on this board.

According to the posts from September board, it was about 24 hrs from now that civilians started finding out if they were selected or not...

Yea I think it's safe to assume our fates have been decided at this point. Just a matter of when the memo is released and when our recruiters get it now. I'd love to get a call first thing tomorrow.

• Like 1