Lakota Timeline

AR95-1, FM 3-04.203, aeromedical, 40-8 would all be helpful; those will pertain to your entire career. But as Lindsey said I would just enjoy the free time as much as possible.

Good references. If you're really feeling froggy there are Sunday afternoon classes at the tech library on a rotating schedule which is posted on the front doors. I might actually go to the airspace or other non-airframe specific ones just to get myself back in the game after being on hold for so long.

Just saw your edit. Pre-WOBC...well I went through the old BOLC system so someone like Stocktrader will probably be better suited to answer that question, but you could start looking at CVID (combat vehicle identification), if you're a street-to-seater then look at how a CAB is organized and broken down, and the symbology for it. Those are the only things that stand out in my mind, but that was well over a year ago.

Trust me when I say you will not have to study anything before WOBC. It really is that easy. And CVID is broken down barney style for you. You'll know which ones to study when the time comes. I was hammering at 5's and 9's but now im relaxing before SERE. Ill get after it again once they give me a definite on airframe.

• Like 1

Trust me when I say you will not have to study anything before WOBC. It really is that easy. And CVID is broken down barney style for you. You'll know which ones to study when the time comes. I was hammering at 5's and 9's but now im relaxing before SERE. Ill get after it again once they give me a definite on airframe.

Are you going this Sunday 18Oct???

Don't forget that some people just aren't...visual? people. They have a hard time differentiating a Cobra and an Apache. I thought it was pretty easy, overall, but IFF is more than just passing that one little test.

If you already have a CAC (not for you street to seaters until you're there):

https://rocv.army.mil/index.php?agree=yes

• Like 1

Don't forget that some people just aren't...visual? people. They have a hard time differentiating a Cobra and an Apache. I thought it was pretty easy, overall, but IFF is more than just passing that one little test.

If you already have a CAC (not for you street to seaters until you're there):

https://rocv.army.mil/index.php?agree=yes

I understand that some people arent visual. Wont say on an open forum why its easy but...if you possess common sense, the CVID test will be the easiest exam you take in all of flight school.

I understand that some people arent visual. Wont say on an open forum why its easy but...if you possess common sense, the CVID test will be the easiest exam you take in all of flight school.

You haven't even been through flight school yet ;)

• Like 1

I took it 8 years ago. I'm aware of how easy it is for some people, myself included. I was also in Panera this summer watching a group study for it, and they were having trouble telling the difference between two rather dissimilar US made helicopters. It's not "easy" for everyone.

a) It's an annual requirement, when you actually get out of flight school. Its ease is variable based on how the AMSO/whoever sets up your ROC-V vehicle matrix. I promise you, I can make one you'd fail.

B) Hopefully they're still using the same attention-getter at the beginning of the class on why it's important.

Edited by CharyouTree