November Selection Board

If there is no October board (which it seems there wasn't), I wonder if this means that WOFT USAREC boards for civilians is now every other month, or if it will still be every month, but it's just that October was canceled.

Just a thought, now that it is the beginning of FY13 do you think the selection rate will be higher?

It could also be lower, although I see what you are saying. I hope so!

Just did a quick count.

Looks like we may have 6 on the board so far:

j.matt

Helipilot PTK

01CelicaGTS

Optamix

Hurt13

myself

Any other lurkers ready to come out of the wood work and introduce yourself?

So I am starting to think that during my September board USAREC did not review my resume. I had to get a copy of all my documents to send to a Warrant Officer for a LOR, while doing so my resume in the recruiting system was turned upside down. When I was trying to submit my resume for the september board my recruiter didn't know what forum number the resume went under (I showed him the USAREC number on it, but that apparently didn't help), so he called Battalion and they told him to scan it in as a certain number and they would take care of it. So we scanned it in but it accidentally got scanned in upside down. My recruiter had another person coming in for a meeting and he said he would redo it later. I'm thinking that it never got put in correctly. And some of the other forums we fixed I don't think ever got scanned in either, recruiters must have a hard life...

You convinced me...

I don't have a confirmed time for my board on Tuesday, but that's the plan. Flight physical for the 29th.

Good luck on both. Would you mind posting up your stats?

As an aside, if anyone has information pertaining to the next few USAREC board dates, please share. Has anyone seen, for example, a December board date?

I was curious about the Dec board as well. I'm not going to be able to make it on the Nov board because I haven't gotten a date for my Bn board and I think that it's probably going to be the same week as the USAREC board.

I would assume early Jan. 2013 for the next board. They have been going every other month for a while now.

I was under the impression that the civilian boards were scheduled every month, but have been getting canceled every other month due to lack of packets. If they have enough packets in December there (in theory) would be a board then. Just curious about the dates if anyone has them (which would also confirm/deny that theory).

Either way, not really worried about it or anything, curious more than anything else.

I would assume early Jan. 2013 for the next board. They have been going every other month for a while now.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I was under the impression that they ran every other month like the active duty but everybody on here has been saying every month but I have yet to see a civilian board run on an even month.

Thanks, yall too.

Age 25

AFAST 146

ASVAB 92/126GT

APFT 271

BS Degree 2.9 GPA

PPL with 50 hrs

The next boards are Jan 14, Mar 11, May 13, Jul 15, Sept 16.

Source? Thanks for posting that! It's scary to think that if you miss the January board the next one isn't until mid March. sh*t. Okay, time for a run.

My recruiter called me Friday to tell me that there was no 1 Oct board and the next was 5 November, go figure. i was never told to supply a resume, I'm going to get mine updated and submit it, does anyone know the cut off date for updating your packet?