aircraft/post selection

On and Off post housing is common. Yes, dogs are allowed. You have to get command sponsored to bring the family, which makes for a two year tour. You can then extend to 3 if you want.

Good to hear. What is the leave policy like? DA 31, Trips, etc etc. Does the environment allow for travel outside Korea?

Plus the army is recalling 64 pilots to active duty....the apache is the new black.

They are also offering Call to AD for guard pilots to pick up tracked 64 and 47 pilots. I just read about it in the army times SQI C/F/G/H/I and Ch-47 pilots C/F/G/H/L. Seems like they are in need of apache drivers right now.

I won't kill you, the boredom of flying 64s in garrison will take care of that for me.

True story... My unit does mock attack runs on dirt bikers in the desert lmao sooooooooo much fun

If/when I make it to selecting day and ifi get 64s I might **zz my pants.

lmao. you'll get there. maybe prematurely.

• Like 1

True story... My unit does mock attack runs on dirt bikers in the desert lmao sooooooooo much fun

That's what your going to look forward to as a 64 guy in peacetime a life of doing fake gun runs on make believe targets. I'll pass on that. Guns are only cool when there's something to shoot.

• Like 2

That's what your going to look forward to as a 64 guy in peacetime a life of doing fake gun runs on make believe targets. I'll pass on that. Guns are only cool when there's something to shoot.

Couldn't agree more, even as a JTAC controlling air doing SIMCAS is really, really, well boring.

• Like 1