airframe vs sport

ok, name your airframe you fl currently, ARMY ONLY, and your favorite sport to play. trying to see if theres a trend between the two.

if youre like me and arent flying an army airframe yet, name your favorite one you want to fl when you get picked up. if you dont play any sports, name your fav to watch on tv.

ill start, apache is my choice later on and i play ice hockey now.

I love the Assault Support mission, so I am going with H-60's (although the 58 mission is enticing), I am long distance runner (10k's, Half-Marathons)

Long distance, you say?

UH-60

Runner

Yes?? Training for my first marathon. Last Half-Marathon time was 2:01:05. I have found the runner's high. Still trying to convince my wife I am not going to kill myself, but I see ultra's in my future.

Anyone that runs more than 3 miles because they think it's fun are confused about what fun is.

Not fun (necessarily). It does hurt. But, I have become comfortable with discomfort. I like the challenge of running for a "long" time.

Anyone that runs more than 3 miles because they think it's fun are confused about what fun is.

My girl runs long distance and has a sticker on the back of the car that says "my sport is your sports punishment". I always laugh when I read it bc I find zero enjoyment in running a long way.

• Like 2

As an MMA guy I don't mind hard cardio or a little pain, but damned if I don't get bored as hell. I'm trying to get my run times back to a respectable point(I've done sub 21 5ks before) so I don't just hate everyone during the runs at WOCS. I find the stronger I get in the weight room the more atrocious my run times get, lol. To quote one of my lifting buddies, "So tell me again why there is no deadlift component on the AF PT test?"