Stats for Sept 2015 Board

Soooo tomorrow I guess??? No one has heard anything?

I'm not expecting to hear or see anything by at least Monday.

You're applying from the active side right? It is my understanding that the civilian board is completed and notified first then the active are selected and notified. Or is this not the case?

Keep in mind the SFC milper results are coming out.

Would you mind explaining what the SFC MILPER is? *So it's the results for individuals who have been ranked to Sergeant first class (E-7)? How would that affect our selection board? I don't see how it would.

Would you mind explaining what the SFC MILPER is?

People are being promoted to E-7 and the results are coming out on the same website and around the same time which will probably result in increased traffic. It's logical to assume that WO selection results will probably wait a little bit. Then again, it is the government.

• Like 1

Good point; Thanks for the insight. Do they release a list for civilian applicants selected or do we just wait on a phone call?

You're applying from the active side right? It is my understanding that the civilian board is completed and notified first then the active are selected and notified. Or is this not the case?

Yes I am active and I'm really not sure about the completion of the civilian board. You would know more about that than I would.

People are being promoted to E-7 and the results are coming out on the same website and around the same time which will probably result in increased traffic. It's logical to assume that WO selection results will probably wait a little bit. Then again, it is the government.

E-7 list doesn't come out until Friday, but I don't see how that could hinder the WO selection MILPER message being released as well. However, I'm not HRC.

Thanks, I'm just trying to think of an excuse to help me sleep at night instead of staying up thinking about this wait.

Haha I understand, better get use to "hurry up and wait." I can't say too much though, I'm on pins and needles as well.

New here and I just wanted to say what a help this forum has been. I'm current active duty E-5(P) with five years in and I'm looking to submit for the January board. I did things in an unorthodox order but I have a question, so I have two senior warrant letters one from my MTP (CW3) whom I worked with for my entire career and one a CW4 that just left Rucker whom was my company ip. In you guys experience do I need a w5? Or is a w3/4 sufficient if both of them are actual warrants I work with everyday? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. As far as stats go I'll save that for the post regarding January's stats.

Just got the call. Selected!

• Like 6

Where can I find the stats?