Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

ok yea trade i just sit in the basement all day right whatever your freegon 50 yr old or around there and swearing at me all the time ...your so inmature my step sis has maturity then you

seriosly if I had kids Id be taking care of them and not doing posts all day on here....your so CONFUSED bc you say you hate this thread but you post more then any one no wonder people dont like you imho

but you post more then any one no wonder people dont like you imho

My God, on top of everything else, you can't count either.

What's a matter dipsh*t, do I get under your skin more then all the others, or are you so mentally impaired that you can't keep all the posts straight.

Don't let me make you upset, I wouldn't want you not to feel "comfy"

Just curious, is it an ADD thing that you end almost all your posts with imho, again nobody cares about your opinion, but thanks, I guess now I know why nobody likes me.

Nice tactic though, bringing my "kids", they teach you that in troll 101? I'm sure they'd love to meet you.

• Like 1

Hey f*ckface, shindig I'm talking to YOU. You're the one that no one likes. The rest of us somehow manage to get along.

Nobody likes you. Nobody respects you. You are a piece of sh*t.

Go away.

And I don't care about your feelings. Man the f**k up.

• Like 3

Lindsey,

Did you happen to read the post I wrote about the areas around Yakima, hope it helped a bit. Have you found anything yet?

Enjoy your Amber Ale.

Yes, sorry! I meant to message you back. I'm still looking, definitely in Selah and Naches. Going to wait until I actually get there to pull the trigger on anything but your information was very useful. I appreciate it!

Lindsey,

Did you happen to read the post I wrote about the areas around Yakima, hope it helped a bit. Have you found anything yet?

Enjoy your Amber Ale.

Hey, you know what we have to drink in Kuwait? O'Douls. Mmm...

• Like 1

ok Linds thats fine bc I know its hard for you.... I feel bad for you I do

He called you "Linds." You guys are on a nickname basis now? I think he has a crush on you. He's got that half-yellow (off-yellow?) fever.

Yes, sorry! I meant to message you back. I'm still looking, definitely in Selah and Naches. Going to wait until I actually get there to pull the trigger on anything but your information was very useful. I appreciate it!

It doesn't hurt that you'll be in the middle of Washington Wine Country either.

Have you noticed anything weird with your account lately, shin? You're welcome :) must be frustrating having to go through that process every few days.

Ooh?? What did you do?

c02 I have no idea what your talking about and once i leave for basic ill be on my way to being a soldier for our great nation and i know I have to work hard and its not easy....yea you guys have more experience and college etc but i work hard and will get there so pls just stop

ok thats fine you guys hate me but at least velocity and wally and stear believe in me and support me ..also i have my family and my lors so dont feel sorry for me i will be just fine

and btw stearman offered to write me a lor bc I came a long way and improved a lot in many ways

c02 I have no idea what your talking about and once i leave for basic ill be on my way to being a soldier for our great nation and i know I have to work hard and its not easy....yea you guys have more experience and college etc but i work hard and will get there so pls just stop

I'm just saying you caused everyone to treat you like this. But as a troll it's your fault. You came in saying immature things, being sexist and trying to cause trouble. Then post a profile picture that is a screenshot of a video that's three years old.