Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

Lol you got me yams

It's either you or Napoleon... Both of you guys are usually the ones that post at the same time as shindig.

Split personality much? Bipolar gone mad?

It's either you or Napoleon... Both of you guys are usually the ones that post at the same time as shindig.

Split personality much? Bipolar gone mad?

It's not me. I have two kids and a wife. Ain't nobody got time for dat. I appreciate the accusation though, makes me feel comfy.

attachicon.gifshindig.jpg

for anyone interested this is his original picture. My results show a high school kid out of Michigan.

Shindick, you are so busted, as if there was any doubt.

You all should all google that picture, it's from a High School Twitter page running gag called "PCEP Skinny Kid. They play a game of hiding this picture all over school, like Find Waldo.

If you're a troll or just a real disturbed kid, time to give it up.

If you're are some bored flight student, I would think twice about letting anyone know who you are, really, would you want this to follow you around forever.

sir,

thank you and yes i met board and I think I did good and my recommender called one of them at batalian and said nothing but good things and for that im gratefull and got picked for woft after that which was great

can you explain the crow part not sure i understand pls and thanks

If you really were selected, you could substantiate that and prove people wrong who believed you could not be selected and this thread is all a troll. If "Shindig" is an actual WOFT aspirant, demonstrating that would be a vindication and your critics would have to humbly 'eat crow'' for doubting you.

If you're not a troll, then you are also not the person you present in this thread, a militarily eligible young California male, etc., soon entering the WOFT process and you wish to keep your actual identity secret for your own reasons. I suspect you are much younger than your biography and this is all an adolescent prank, I've been wrong before.

If you're not as you present, this is largely a troll allowing you to exercise spite. I can certainly understand why that "Shindig" wouldn't ever want to be identified, especially if you are reporting to BCT soon. The criticisms presented here may have been over-stated at times, but they do respond to a character, real or imagined that you presented here. You might think that it being a fabrication invalidates and nullifies the attacks, but nothing comes from inside that wasn't there before you shaped and presented it. The only way you don't eventually have to deal with this is if it's all a fiction and you go back to the non-army aviator world you exist in.

If you're actually "Shindig" future WOC, you will have to deal with Stearman4, Lindsey, etc., in the Army aviation world, whether they are the same that posted here or others, that driven no-nonsense personality is HUGE in the aviation world. It won't be "comfy".

• Like 2

Does the list show FQ-NS? Can just search the 3 names who weren't selected and go from there. It's probably one of them if anything. This website isn't something you just stumble upon. You have to at least be interested in rotary wing etc to find it.

I'm trying to think of anybody I've pissed off on here in the last 6 years or so that had a similar troll-like personality, and I can in fact think of one. Trying to remember his screenname. It had America in it I think, or something like that. Not cptamerica ;)

• Like 1

His dad was a COL or General or something and he thought the world should be handed to him on a silver platter. I'm wondering if he never got selected and he's enacting his vengeance on this forum years later.

I'm trying to think of anybody I've pissed off on here in the last 6 years or so that had a similar troll-like personality, and I can in fact think of one. Trying to remember his screenname. It had America in it I think, or something like that. Not cptamerica ;)

I had to read this twice to make sure I wasn't being accused!

• Like 1