Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

So, after talking to our friendly 35 series nerds over in the deuce, we did some research and digging around through the plethora of OSINT sources available on what is well known as the interwebs. After countless man hours, a broken NIPR printer, and reams of recycled printer paper, we finally have discovered who Shindig really is, name and picture and all. His name is...

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Ok no idea what you are all talking about i think the only ones I get are velocity and wally and steerman these days imho

and dond

Ok no idea what you are all talking about i think the only ones I get are velocity and wally and steerman these days imho

and dond

And that's why I'm honored to be your father figure.

Also, you're going to tick off Mike by referring to him as "steerman." It's spelled Stearman for a reason.

hah nap we can still have pizza I just dont always understand you

velocity thats how i see you as ff so maybe thats why I feel comfy but it means a ton to me

And that's why I'm honored to be your father figure.

Also, you're going to tick off Mike by referring to him as "steerman." It's spelled Stearman for a reason.

Oh no, by all means, please keep ticking Mike off. Call him steerman a few more times. I need the entertainment. Cmon boy.

omg no lindsey im saying he doesnt come on here any more to know that I didnt spell it right but i always thought it was steer imho but you guys say its not so ok

omg no lindsey im saying he doesnt come on here any more to know that I didnt spell it right but i always thought it was steer imho but you guys say its not so ok

Oh my God. No, Lindsey; I'm saying that he doesn't come on here anymore to know that I didn't spell it right. But I always thought it was steer. In my humble opinion but you guys say it's not, so OK.

I think it got harder to understand by actually being readable...

• Like 6

Really? Because we SAY it's not? How about you pay attention to detail and go find his last post so you can see for yourself. But I'm sure that's asking way too much of you.

In fact, reply with his full screenname, proper spelling. Full. Screenname.

This is a disgustingly simple demand. Let's see if you can comply.

no Im not going to because # 1 you are no my army commander and # 2 I am not going to look through all these many pages to find a name bc this is simple... if its just steer vs stear then I would replace it with stear and add the man on the back

stearman

no Im not going to because # 1 you are no my army commander and # 2 I am not going to look through all these many pages to find a name bc this is simple... if its just steer vs stear then I would replace it with stear and add the man on the back

stearman

Wow, you f*cked even that up.

• Like 1

stearman

No. I'm not going to do that because 1) you are not my Army Commander, and 2) I am not going to look through all these many pages to find a name because this is simple. If it's just Steer vs Stear, then I would replace it with Stear and add the man on the back.

Stearman.

Let's pretend you were real; and about to be in the military... Lindsey is an officer. She's not your commander, but she is an officer. You, as a lower enlisted, are outranked (and outclassed...) at every turn. I know what you're thinking, but yes... even though she's a female she would still outrank you. Even if you went to WOCs, she would still outrank you, because she'd make W2 by then.

More importantly, this is the internet, and I don't think that was supposed to be taken as a lawful order, but whatever. The fact remains that you don't seem to understand how rank works.

Edit: Should I start altering the actual content of the posts, so they make sense? Or just fix the spelling and grammar?

Edited by CharyouTree
  • Like 2

No. I'm not going to do that because 1) you are not my Army Commander, and 2) I am not going to look through all these many pages to find a name because this is simple. If it's just Steer vs Stear, then I would replace it with Stear and add the man on the back.

Stearman.

Let's pretend you were real; and about to be in the military... Lindsey is an officer. She's not your commander, but she is an officer. You, as a lower enlisted, are outranked (and outclassed...) at every turn. I know what you're thinking, but yes... even though she's a female she would still outrank you. Even if you went to WOCs, she would still outrank you, because she'd make W2 by then.

More importantly, this is the internet, and I don't think that was supposed to be taken as a lawful order, but whatever. The fact remains that you don't seem to understand how rank works.

Edit: Should I start altering the actual content of the posts, so they make sense? Or just fix the spelling and grammar?

Spelling and grammar, yes. Content - no. Otherwise we delve into an whole different chapter of Hooked on Phonics.