Stats for Sept 2015 Board

Looks like 49 out of 186 selected. Nsnq here, be reapplying in March. I go to alc next month, and plan on getting my ppl before then. Should add some more strength to my next packet.

Get on it, don't give up.

Congrats to all those selected! FQ-NS for me.

Dust it off, you get an automatic re-look. See what you can improve and keep at it!

Congrats to those that did.

Those that didn't, stay motivated, keep working on civilian education, and get a 300. 75% of flight school is academics and they want to know you can learn in a classroom and study at night.

I didn't learn how to study until I was 31 years old at Rucker.

That PT will be on your own too.

Keep up the good fight.

• Like 4

Officially sworn in today! I Ship out for BT on October, 26th to Fort Jackson! Anyone else heading to Jackson for BT???

• Like 2

Shipping to Jackson a day after you!

Awesome! See you there!!!

I blew that ASVAB out of the water. I prepared heavily for that SIFT test but the way it is designed makes it very, very difficult. Study really hard.

I hear there is a verbal math portion of the SIFT, is that true? What exactly should one study to prepare for the SIFT other than algebra and helicopter parts/aerodynamics?

Guys,

Thanks for sharing all of your blood, sweat and tears as you all power through this application process.

I have recently started the process and am shooting for the November Board.

I know it's probably taboo to ask but for those who have gone through the Board, would you mind sharing some insight regarding the details of the board?

One specific question I have is, do they expect you to report according to Army customs and courtesies even as a civilian? (3 feet from the leading edge of the desk, at the POA, sir/ma'am/ranking official, Mr. [blank] reporting, etc.)

Thank you in advance and congratulations to all of those who where selected for the September Board!