Help wanted

Can it be mitigated by being using caution and common sense? Or are the injuries out of your control to an extent?

Trying to tiptoe around the question because I know there's limited amount info that can be disclosed.

To a degree, of course. But some things are out of your control.

It can go a couple of different ways. They submit paperwork to rebranch you and chapter you out at the same time. Whichever one comes back first, is your fate. I know three so far being pushed out. The tech is the first I've heard who got transferred, probably because of his experience.

Everyone I knew at Rucker got rebranched as a WO or went back to their enlisted career field. Even the ones that should have gotten chaptered got to stay in.

Oh. Well, a lot of people in bravo do a lot of stuff that's frowned upon lol

I happened to personally know both those jokers. One is rebranching back to MI, failed the 60 course.

The other is graduating this week. 60 pilot

Are these jousters the ones one a bike and a motorcycle that did it in Allen Heights??

Can it be mitigated by being using caution and common sense? Or are the injuries out of your control to an extent?

Trying to tiptoe around the question because I know there's limited amount info that can be disclosed.

Sometimes there's nothing you can do.

Some guy fell down a damn hole and broke his leg, because the movements are at night, with "no lights". (My team totally used red lenses....)

We went across a 30-40' high gap on a log, trying to get to our destination. Luckily it was morning by then, so we had decent vis. It was stupid stupid stupid, though. Best part was doing it the second time because we put ourselves on an island...

One of our movements getting in just after dark, wearing safety glasses the entire time (for realsies...), got to the recovery point. I went out to set up the activation signal, and got poked in the eye with a twig. I literally had just taken the glasses off, because we were "there". Had to radio it in and have a vet (that's what they said she was anyway) rinse my eye out with saline because I couldn't clear it myself. I got lucky I didn't scratch my cornea or otherwise end up with permanent damage.

So yeah, you can mitigate it (we used lights despite not supposed to) but sometimes sh*t happens.

• Like 2