May 2014 WOFT Board

I suppose that makes sense. I'm just trying to be pro-active, those were the only things I found after checking and then double checking. It's easy to miss since my social is a lot of the same numbers, I guess I was scanning a bit too quickly. I saw it on my triple check after I sent it. Oh well.

• Like 1

No waiver is needed for it, just color copies of all the medical documents you will get. They review them and you should be good to go. If you didn't pass meps then I would imagine you would need to go back and get another physical. I only went once after i had my surgery so i don't know for sure.

12 MAR 14 - ATTENTION APPLICANTS FOR THE MAY 2014 SELECTION BOARD: We are STILL SHORT packet submissions for 150U, 255N, 880A, 881A, and 914A! The next board will convene on 12 - 16 MAY 2014 with a packet submission deadline of 14 MARCH 2014. Depending on how many packet submission we receive by this Friday (14 MARCH) will strongly determine whether or not we will extend the deadline for packet submission for those MOS'. If you have the prerequisite experience in your MOS, then your chances of being selected in MAY is extremely HIGH! We COMPEL you to consider applying NOW as there has never been a better time to become a Warrant Officer for your particular skill set.

Looks like they aren't short 153A this time

• Like 1

12 MAR 14 - ATTENTION APPLICANTS FOR THE MAY 2014 SELECTION BOARD: We are STILL SHORT packet submissions for 150U, 255N, 880A, 881A, and 914A! The next board will convene on 12 - 16 MAY 2014 with a packet submission deadline of 14 MARCH 2014. Depending on how many packet submission we receive by this Friday (14 MARCH) will strongly determine whether or not we will extend the deadline for packet submission for those MOS'. If you have the prerequisite experience in your MOS, then your chances of being selected in MAY is extremely HIGH! We COMPEL you to consider applying NOW as there has never been a better time to become a Warrant Officer for your particular skill set.

Damn!!!

I was really hoping that they would be "short" this time around. Plus with the deadline being a hard deadline in 2 days, looks like I won't make it to this board.

It will be interesting to see the selection rate for this board to say the least

Hello,

I am having a hell of a time getting information about submitting a packet. It seems like if I get any information at all from a recruiter it's later gets contradicted from someone else. It doesn't help the fact that I am Air Force at the moment (not a pilot). Most recruiters say they have never processed a warrant officer packet and one guy admitted they actually hate doing them. I don't have a lot of good direction at this point. I'm studying for the SIFT as well as I'd take a flight physical today. But for either of these things no recruiter has said,"Yes I will sign you up for that". Regardless of my AF obligations at the moment they should sign me up for the SIFT right? If anyone has any good insight to my situation I am all ears. Thanks.

Packet submitted today. Thanks Jon B and rharris for the guidance with the resume. Only took two days for flight phys to get submitted and returned.

And as OPR11 says, the wait begins. Ha ha. Good luck everyone!

• Like 3