Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

I can understand not wanting to post a real picture of yourself, after all this is the internet, even guys who claim to be highly experienced career pilots with thousands of hours don't want anyone to know who they really are.

So here's what you do.

Next time you're on base take a picture of something, something a civilian would not be able to see, then post it. That should prove you actually are in the military, once an for all silencing all these naysayers.

and another thing guys I know Im not trained yet but Im an army soldier now and was selected and i should get respect now so Im not going to just roll over any more guys Im sick and tired of being poked at like Im nothing and you guys are supposed to be my bros and sisters .... Im REALLY upset right now ! and ive got mom and other stuff to worry about before camp and wocs etc so pls whoever doesnt like me or what I say then just freegin go away and stop using me as a butt and jokes

You are not a soldier until you ARE a soldier. Planning to be one, promising to be one, wishing to be one is not the same as being one. If you really and truly value and respect the service, don't steal the valor others have earned. That dishonors you and what you claim to hope to be.

I can understand not wanting to post a real picture of yourself, after all this is the internet, even guys who claim to be highly experienced career pilots with thousands of hours don't want anyone to know who they really are.

So here's what you do.

Next time you're on base take a picture of something, something a civilian would not be able to see, then post it. That should prove you actually are in the military, once an for all silencing all these naysayers.

Shindig,

I'm attending WOCS in May. However, for the time being... my current profession (MOS) requires me to strongly advise you not to take any pictures of the inside of a military installation and post them online. If you are real and decide to do that, I can promise you that you will not be attending WOCS and will undoubtedly have much larger problems to deal with.

Shindig,

I'm attending WOCS in May. However, for the time being... my current profession (MOS) requires me to strongly advise you not to take any pictures of the inside of a military installation and post them online. If you are real and decide to do that, I can promise you that you will not be attending WOCS and will undoubtedly have much larger problems to deal with.

Ok how about taking a picture of the serial number on the back of a toilet, then tell us where it is and someone here can confirm it? Or perhaps a picture of something (innocent) outside the base, but from a vantage point you could only get from inside?

...come on guys work with me here, he needs to be real!

sir,

i know you served in vietnam so I the have most respect for you I do ....I guess I just feel that since I raised my hand I am part of the army now and a soldier but maybe Im just part of army and not a solder yet ...

and so i promise i wont call myself that any more until I am one and i dont want to be dis honorable in any possible way to those that have given there lives by serving our great country bc that would not be good at all

sir when would it be ok to call myself a solder ? thank you very much and thank you for your services

It seems that you have not been able to send that list of names to MuffinMan, guess you need to actually have the list to be able to send it.

As far as when you can call yourself a soldier, first you would need to be someone that actually joined the Army. Pretending to be one on the internet doesn't count, so no, you can't call yourself a soldier. If you want to sit in your mom's basement and pretend to be in the Army, that's your business. Just leave us out of your fantasy.

Who am I kidding, I'm embarrassed to say that I sometimes enjoy checking in just to what nonsensical crap you post next.

king im sorry but I dont know what that means

Most people that quote applies to have no idea what it means.

Shindig,

Going through basic training and follow-on training does not make you a soldier. There are many people who wear the uniform every day who are not soldiers and they've been in the military for many years. You can tell it by the way they act, their mannerisms, their attitude, their motivation, and their mentality. There are many uniformed personnel who are simply collecting a pay check, but are far from being soldiers. Also, most soldiers don't walk around thumping their chest calling themselves a "SOLDIER." If someone were to ask me what I do for a living, my first response is not, "I'm a soldier." It's generally, "I'm in the Army" or "I work for the Army." Perhaps it is different for different people, but I never felt as though I could say - "I'm a soldier" to myself until after my deployment to Iraq. What does a soldier do? He/She fights for their country. Until I had actually done that and served in a legitimate combat zone, I certainly never felt as though I could refer to myself as a soldier in my own mind. In the minds of many of your soon to be peers who actually are soldiers (if you are really joining the army), you will not be a "soldier" either until you have actually served your country in higher capacity than just chilling on a garrison CONUS enjoying all the freedoms of being an American without actually having fought for them. Good luck on that.

ok trade Im sorry ...this isnt a fantasy ...and you keep telling me to leave and stop but then you keep posting and say this is amusing ....so which is it ? Lol you are totally confused imho

Is this clear enough, Leave, leave now, if you keep posting of course I'll read the crap you post, but really you should just leave and live your fantasy all by yourself.

And please, stop embarrassing yourself, it is a fantasy, you can't do even the simple things that might prove you are who you say. Just ignoring what others say doesn't make it go away.

Send the list to MuffinMan or shut the f*ck up.

• Like 2

ok akscotts and linds if you dont like it here then dont look and don't post i mean I dont get it .... its like it bothers you that bad omg really ?? Then dont freegin come on here ....you guys are being the inmature ones not me

and another thing guys I know Im not trained yet but Im an army soldier now and was selected and i should get respect now so Im not going to just roll over any more guys Im sick and tired of being poked at like Im nothing and you guys are supposed to be my bros and sisters .... Im REALLY upset right now ! and ive got mom and other stuff to worry about before camp and wocs etc so pls whoever doesnt like me or what I say then just freegin go away and stop using me as a butt and jokes

Delete your account

sir,

i know you served in vietnam so I the have most respect for you I do ....I guess I just feel that since I raised my hand I am part of the army now and a soldier but maybe Im just part of army and not a solder yet ...

and so i promise i wont call myself that any more until I am one and i dont want to be dis honorable in any possible way to those that have given there lives by serving our great country bc that would not be good at all

sir when would it be ok to call myself a solder ? thank you very much and thank you for your services

Your account... Delete it.

• Like 2

Ok how about taking a picture of the serial number on the back of a toilet, then tell us where it is and someone here can confirm it? Or perhaps a picture of something (innocent) outside the base, but from a vantage point you could only get from inside?

...come on guys work with me here, he needs to be real!

None of those are good ideas.

• Like 2

sir,

You will be a soldier when you are a soldier.

Until then, you're a "soldier" just like Puma Swede and I are in a long term relationship.

• Like 3

sir,

ok so when Im in boot I will be a soldier thank you

I mean honestly... there is just no f**king way this dude is real... If he was accepted into the program, I feel as though I need to take a long hard look at my own life for working hard to get accepted. WTF...

Shindig, this whole thing where no one at all likes you cannot be new in your life. Every statement and question you make is legitimately comparable to what I would expect from my 5 year old child given that she has not fully developed mature logical reasoning yet. I feel as though this is likely a reoccurrence throughout your entire life. Do you actually read what you type before posting? Do you think about what you post before you do it? Do you have a soul? I feel like this is just creepy at this point. You pretending to be a WOFT candidate in this build up over months and months is as bad as a 40 year old dude pretending to be 13 to talk to little girls online. I mean it is seriously weird, sick, demented, and off-put that you need to create this alternate persona in life for self fulfillment. It is also very sad. I agree, delete your profile. Go out and pursue something real in life rather than living the fake one you have created on here. Good luck!

• Like 1

I find it interesting that if you look back at a few of the first posts, they're almost "well written" (especially comparatively). As time goes on, they got worse and worse, but I don't know if anyone else noticed (I sure didn't) because it was so gradual.

Or am I seeing things?