Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

ok well i hope thats not how you treat other army guys when you are in battle and need to rely on them bc they will turn on you imho

I see the early signs of self-radicalization into an insider threat in this kid... Legitimately could be reportable...

Shindig, how can you speak of battle? The only battle you know about is on your Xbox or arguing with Mommy about who is gonna change Grandpa's diaper. LEAVE THE FORUM!

• Like 1

Just let it go and let him fade away. IF he's real, do you really think itll be that difficult to figure out who he is considering there are only two possible WOCS classes he could be in this year? Narrowing those classes down even further to street to seaters. Then further narrowing it down to someone 19 years old.

• Like 5

Just let it go and let him fade away. IF he's real, do you really think itll be that difficult to figure out who he is considering there are only two possible WOCS classes he could be in this year? Narrowing those classes down even further to street to seaters. Then further narrowing it down to someone 19 years old.

Noooooooooooooooo! How is Shindig ever going to ascend into the halls of valhalla and reunite with his troll ancestors if we don't help him reach 100 pages?!?! Stop being so selfish and correct!

• Like 2

We managed to lock a thread on the forums recently however, this abortion keeps on going.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP!!!

Yaaa just as I figured, that was not our doing. That guy locked it himself. We all know this tool isn't gonna do that. He's having too much fun.

guys i know ive said somethings that i shouldnt have but that was a long time ago last yr so i know and undrstand but I wish y guys would give me a pat on back for going thru the process etc but I just wanted to get that off my chest bc I feel its important.... thank you and sorry you guys dont like me and think Im a troll Im sorry but good luck guys i still look up to some of you

First, you have some growing up to do

Unless you want to come clean about who you are

Cause this sh*t is annoying

Kids like you worry me about the future

Other than that

Feel free to message me your name for verification

Forgot what I was going to write on this line

• Like 1