Selected the second round.

GT: 121
SIFT: 53
APFT: 294
Civilian Education: 48 credits towards Bachelors in Aeronautical Science
Flight Physical: Stamped, no waiver
Flight Experience: 15 hours Rotary Wing
LOR's: CW4, O-5 CO, O-5 XO, O-4 Supervisor, Civilian Contractor
Military Experience: E-5 active duty Navy: 6 years TIS. Two deployments.

• Like 2

Congrats everyone else who was selected! It really is a great feeling. Prematurely trying to decide which airframe I would choose. I wanted to fly UAVs for a while and I think that the remote piloting of them in the 64E is pretty awesome; For that reason and more I am leaning toward the Apache.

A truly spectacular class on active shooter scenarios, and a nice long talk about PT... and basically acting like adults. It really wasn't all that bad. On a better note, B Co. Is back to how it was last year, PT, 0900 and 1300.

As opposed to? That's how it was before I started the Hawk course.

What happened?

I was talking about PT... Company wide cool down stretches in 4 inches of standing water/slushy grass. Because I have no clue why. We all do it separately as a class every morning anyways but this day we did it twice...

Starting Dec it was 0900 formation, then either stay at B co, tech library or gym till 1130, formation at 1300, same 3 places till 1500.

I wish it was more of the big boy program. It probably could be if it wasn't for people like Shindig who aren't mature enough to really be there. It really surprised me during WOCS and a few in Flight School how immature, unprofessional and just not at all driven to put forth their best to make it. I guess you'll always get afew that slip through the cracks though.

I was talking about PT... Company wide cool down stretches in 4 inches of standing water/slushy grass. Because I have no clue why. We all do it separately as a class every morning anyways but this day we did it twice...

That was one individual being retarded, I had a ruck on so I protested and stood up ha.

I didn't make the battalion board deadline here in Nevada. January 28th. I know Arizona holds battalion boards monthly as opposed to every 90 days here, anyone have experiencing sidestepping to another battalion in order to make an earlier deadline for the USAREC board? My idea is if I could make the February battalion board in Arizona, then I could submit my paperwork in time for the May USAREC board; the deadline for that paperwork is March 18th. Possibility? Alternatives?

I didn't make the battalion board deadline here in Nevada. January 28th. I know Arizona holds battalion boards monthly as opposed to every 90 days here, anyone have experiencing sidestepping to another battalion in order to make an earlier deadline for the USAREC board? My idea is if I could make the February battalion board in Arizona, then I could submit my paperwork in time for the May USAREC board; the deadline for that paperwork is March 18th. Possibility? Alternatives?

If you're recruiter is actually willing to switch you to another battalion, it could work. I'm sure there is definitely a way, but his battalion wouldn't get "credit" if you will for all the work they've already done for your packet, a common misconception is that recruiters get no "credit" for putting WOFT candidates through. That however is not 100% accurate according to the recruiters I'm currently in ALC with. It doesn't count towards your monthly quota but it does help the battalions end of year numbers having woc/ocs candidates. Either way good luck I would definitely ask your recruiter instead of just dipping and driving to a different battalion. Just kind of a common curtesy thing that we all expect in the military.

• Like 1

Starting Dec it was 0900 formation, then either stay at B co, tech library or gym till 1130, formation at 1300, same 3 places till 1500.

Lol, is this for real? Sounds like B Co is an interesting place. Can't wait to get there...