At the point where you can accurately anticipate board schedules and decisions you should probably submit a packet.

No kidding, right?

When are you all going to MEPS to get ship dates? I bet a few get mid September ship dates for end of NOV WOCS class.

Congrats to all you guys. I can honestly say that for one of the few times in my life, my extreme envy is accompanied by the best of intentions and well wishes. I know we have all worked very hard on our own unique way, so enjoy every minute of the realization and know that the rest of us are not too far behind.

• Like 3

Hate to one up you guys. But, I have been to MEPS in two different decades, centuries and millenium (sp) and for two different services. :rolleyes:

We are tied on that one, pal.

• Like 1

Found out that I was not selected. Due to the march cancellation, and my 33rd birthday happening in late April, I was no longer eligible.

When we first heard about the sequestration cancelling the board, we started on the age waiver. Unfortunately it takes much longer to process through and I hear the chances aren't too good, but although I'm absolutely crushed right now, I'm not giving up.

Congrats to all you that were selected. Its gotta be a great feeling!

• Like 2

Found out that I was not selected. Due to the march cancellation, and my 33rd birthday happening in late April, I was no longer eligible.

When we first heard about the sequestration cancelling the board, we started on the age waiver. Unfortunately it takes much longer to process through and I hear the chances aren't too good, but although I'm absolutely crushed right now, I'm not giving up.

Congrats to all you that were selected. Its gotta be a great feeling!

Definitely pursue that age waiver! Good luck.

Just talked to my recruiter's company commander (O-4), his words, "I don't think I've ever seen someone our battalion has put up for WOFT get selected without flight experience.....Don't f*ck it up!"

Time to start studying.

• Like 2