Your fates have probably already been decided. How does it feel to know that your future is probably sitting on some random desk somewhere? Bwahah

Seriously, good luck though.

It feels like I would have liked to be a fly on the wall during that board!

I honestly haven't been anxious about this board until today, and especially now that the selection is more than likely done. Just waiting for that phone call that can be on opposite sides of the emotional spectrum depending on the results

Semper,

Can you give me some insight into 64 pipeline? What was the hardest part? What should future candidates pay particular attention to, etc.

Thanks,

Seriously, the 64 is a tough course. I haven't gone through the other courses, so I wouldn't say tougher. I'm sure every airframe has its challenging parts, except maybe the 60M where you just have Mike fly for you and you lower the collective to land. :)

As far as the 64 phases, you have transition, BCS, Day Systems (Bag), Nights (including a 3-day NVG familiarization, two flights and a checkride), then Gunnery.

I'm in the bag right now and I'm flying like it's the first week of primary all over again. There's a lot to learn and EPs and Limits are non-negotiable (same with all the other airframes).

From what the IPs are saying, Transition and the Bag are the most difficult phases and the Gunnery test is the most challenging academically.

G'luck.

• Like 1

I dont have a degree either... Not worried though, becuase I am relying on my incredible good looks and pure awesomeness! I here that carries more weight than a degree anyways ;)

Yep, that's exactly how I got in. It's the only thing that really matters. You can teach a monkey to fly but you can't teach good looks.

Good luck to everyone.

When I was boarded - exactly two years ago - I got a call pretty much immediately, directly to me from a Lt. Col. I actually had a missed call at 6:30 in the evening, so keep your phones nearby! Since I missed that call, I got a call promptly at the start of the business day the next morning. Afterwards, I called the recruiter and I was the one to tell him I was accepted.

There is a thread on the front page about going to BCT started by someone that just finished.

I did see that one! I forgot to include I'm going to sill...also kind of looking for things that need to be done before basic since I imagine we wont have much contact with our families until after wocs. Speaking of which...my gf is planning on making the move to rucker after wocs. My recruiter has been no help in finding any of this info.

Your gf can move to Rucker. But if you don't have children you will still draw BAH with no dependent a rate. Also here's a little trick. You should be given one HHG (house hold goods) move from your home of record. If she's got stuff that she wants to bring have her leave it at your home of record! Just be careful not to exceed your w weight limit. Lol way too much info for the stage you are in now but food for thought!

When I was boarded - exactly two years ago - I got a call pretty much immediately, directly to me from a Lt. Col. I actually had a missed call at 6:30 in the evening, so keep your phones nearby! Since I missed that call, I got a call promptly at the start of the business day the next morning. Afterwards, I called the recruiter and I was the one to tell him I was accepted.

I got the call from my recruiter the day after the board at 1900. AHHH the memories!

My last day of work is this Friday... It's getting real!! Jackson in July.

Good luck to all!

Tis the day after the board, as we all sit anxiously staring at our phones, willing them to ring.

Or maybe that's just me, because I'm stuck at this desk for 9 hours straight with nothing else to do

Lol. I'm off today, which is seemingly making the day go by slower.