Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

You're not in the military yet...so don't do what military people do and look serious. CWIL was being serious, smile as big as you can....

My teeth aren't the best anyway....i need braces but can't afford them right now and the place I work for doesnt do health plans unless you pay a ton out of pocket which I dont have

Thanks for the friendly advice in the message you sent.

Now, you've got to be kidding, braces? You know your going to soon run out of things to post to keep this story going. Though I have to admit, just when you seem to have exhausted what seems to be the last crazy thing....you come up with a new one, kudos.

To quote you.....How Dumb.

92 on asvab....passed the phys ....decent score on sift and i'm working on getting my apft up which i've already improved a lot

For you to say that i the slimmest of chances tells me that you are a dillusional d-bag idiot who wants to believe only what you wish would happen to me. Why dont you go make yourself useful somewhere else because once i join the army i dont want someone like you who is going to betray me when i'm in the heat of battle

I mean seriously who do you think you are? You have never met me and can only go off what i say on here which is the tip of the iceberg. Every person i've ever worked with says i'm a great person and hard worker. I'm extremely loyal to my co workers and my family...

I try so friggin hard to be respectful and then someone like you just keeps pushing and going out of your way to piss people off....screw you a**hole, f*ck OFF!!. you are a god damn loser if you post comments solely to try and degrade people...and then your such a pathetic loser that you feel the need to post a quote from me to everyone else...REALLY? that's pathetic...you must be a really insecure person or something

A nice little message from shindig.

So, is there any way this extremely disturbed person can finally be thrown off this board.

This has stopped being amusing.

ok so I took my photo today at jc penny with my suit but might take it again since my jacket was un buttoned.... or is that ok? I should have thought of that before I left but i called the girl back and she said no problem I could take it again free of charge ....so at least that is good

Lol no i will not post my photo ... u guys have enough to laugh at with those videos and yes the froggy guy is about my size but we are not same person ... and I dont own a gun like that and never have ... but that video was kind of funny i must say

So cptamerica2 and I were talking about shindig at B Co today, and one of the cadre overheard us and asked what we were talking about. You're famous dude!

• Like 2

So cptamerica2 and I were talking about shindig at B Co today, and one of the cadre overheard us and asked what we were talking about. You're famous dude!

This is so awesome.

Shindig is sort of becoming Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster to warrant officers. Everyone's heard of him but nobody knows if he's real.

• Like 5

One of the best posts on this thread.

It really is a good analogy. Later on, Cantankerously and I met up for coffee and the same named individual came up. Really good entertainment, for sure.

• Like 1

We were torn on his authenticity. Lindsey actually accused me of being shindig. i wish I was that clever.

To be fair, this was after you admitted to trolling the Army Aviation Reddit.

• Like 1

guys thats interesting i guess about me being talked about but i dont know...i hope it doesnt come back to haunt me

Ive been keeping up on my pt, got my pushups a little higher but ive stopped my runs because shins are still hurting like you know what and yesterday when i ran i felt a pain mid way up my leg on the side...someone told me it might be a stress facture because i have a little bit of a limp. I'm just going to ice and it give it some time but pushups and situps i at least can still do. Wish me luck