The Move to Rucker

• 3 weeks later...

After signing in at HHC will they let me go home at night to help my wife get all the furniture situated and the house unpacked?

While you are at HHC, you should be able to go home after formations/work details. At least that's how it was when I went through.

While you are at HHC, you should be able to go home after formations/work details. At least that's how it was when I went through.

Thank you, that helps out a lot knowing. I was afraid I'd go in to sign in and get stuck there. I didn't know if I needed to tell my kids and wife goodbye before going in.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good barber in the area? I have gone to the one next to the Hanger outside the enterprise gate. Not bad, but wanted to see if there is anyone who has any suggestions. Thanks.

For the last year or so, I've been going to Rotor Blades out the Daleville gate.

Where did you hear this?

At least for the Warrants, B Co. has some memos up around the company area and it was put out to me during a weekly brief this last week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...